WG291 WORX 56V 24" Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer

If you've been wanting a cordless hedge trimmer but have been putting it off, there is one on ebay for $107.99 after labor day discount. I ordered one today. It's a 56 volt which ought to be plenty of power. It's supposed to be able to cut branches as think as 3/4 inch. I'm tired of dragging out extension cords when need to cut some weeds and tall grass.
WG291 WORX 56V 24" Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer $134.99 before discount. Free shipping.
Home Depot has the same one for $179.00.