We have now entered "DAYLIGHT LOSING TIME" (DLT)

Everyone loses !!!! (Except the electric power company). It will now cost me more money for electricity to use lights in the evening when I care for my farm animals, and to do any sort of outdoor work in the evenings.

A friend of mine has been re-roofing his house after work and on weekends. Lately he has had one hour per day to work on that roof after he gets home from work, before it's dark. Now he will have ZERO hours to do it after he gets home from work. He's trying to figure out how to attach lights up there..... Fortunately he is about 80% done.

Reply to
Paintedcow

New car this year, took me a half hour to figure out how to change the clock. This am it only took 5 minutes.

When the government agents who mandated DST go to hell they should have to spend eternity changing clocks as their punishment.

Reply to
Frank

Keep it Standard year round, teach folks how to make the best of the day without guvamint interferance!

Reply to
thekmanrocks

But earlier in the thread, you demanded that the government interfere and mandate that your own favorite scheme be enforced by law. You seem to me making the same point here. AYRTFR?

Reply to
None

"None":

This thread is for real people, not machines or bots.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Your retarded (failed) attempt at moderating an un-moderated group doesn't change the fact that you're demanding that the government mandate your own favorite clock scheme, while at the same time whining that the government should not mandate clock schemes. You're a retarded dumbfuck, taking this twice-year opportunity to get a free hour of stupid. Too bad you're already full up to the back teeth with stupid. But you do get an extra hour of sleep before the shortbus comes for you.

Reply to
None

None formulated on Monday :

Twice-year?

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Twice per year. Yeah, I missed a word. D'oh!

Reply to
None

None brought next idea :

Wouldn't one of those steal an hour of stupid?

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Theckma has the uncanny ability to always become more stupid, never less stupid. He rides the one-way short bus.

Reply to
None

You do realize this is the way everything started, right. You do realize that the daylight hours are shorter so you have your choioce of caring for your animals after dark or before sunup. Takes your pick.

When I went to Costa Rica when I was 23, I knew it was much warmer January, and in the back of my mind, I thought the daylight hours would be like summer, but they weren't. Maybe it was 6 to 6, maybe less.

Reply to
micky

FromTheRafters:

You do realize you're talking with a machine do you? Don't let it screw with your mind.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

You must be glad that you have no mind; just shit for brains.

Reply to
None

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com was thinking very hard :

Needs reprogramming then.

I'll try not to.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Damn! Wittle Diesel the Stalker is going to shit some bricks with you reading his mail like that.

Reply to
fooey

I see muggles has acquired a new lapdog. As is typical for the dogs she prefers, it's a cowardly one with bark, and, no bite.

Btw, Muggles, this asshat sock does count as a breach of the cease fire agreement. Reign your little puppy in before you do breach the cease fire; then this little pup won't be much good to you. ROFL.

Some people just don't learn.

Reply to
Diesel