Watts brand faucets ?

I have 3 Watts brand faucets in my bathrooms. They are the one handle variety that turns water on and then moving side to side, changes water temp. The problem is: the circular plastic disk that covers the screw that holds the handle on is broken and won't stay on the handle. I've called all over the county and can't find anyone that knows that brand of faucet. I tried to use a Delta plastic cover but it is slightly larger. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't want to use epoxy on them cause I may have to remove the handle some day. Thanks in advance. Chuck B.

Reply to
Chuck B.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it.

Reply to