Warped Door query

My goodness, you come here for diy advice and get troll barking. Whoever you are, singular or plural, please rethink the notion that personal insults make you look smart and competent.

Reply to
Florence R. Webb

And yet for all the garbage, knowledgeable people will answer questions. Someone used to compare ahr to the small town corner hardware store. It might resemble the local coffee shop. Women gossip, men discuss local news.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I use WD-40. A light spray followed by a rubdown with a dry cloth to remove any excess. WD-40 is exceptional at unwarping doors. My doors are in a somewhat damp area of a basement and using WD-40 prevents any warping for me. I've had my door outside and a sprinkle of rain comes up and wets the surface - a quick spray and rubdown prevents any warping.

Reply to
Woody Johnson