Vintage oven repair

Hello,

I have a Gaffers and Sattler oven from the 50s. Please see

this is my exact model.

The 2 safety valves are in need of rebuilding and/or replacement. Does anyone know of a good source for vintage replacement parts, or somewhere that offers the rebuilding service?

Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Reply to
The Chairman

You could try

In my area there is a shop that specializes in old stoves. You can't find them in the phone book, though. Ask at an antique store that specializes in "home stuff".

Greg

Reply to
Greg DeBacker

Some older range oven safetly vales are pretty common and may still be available new. You can see one of the more popular ones at the following link:

If you can't find a new replacement, the company at the following link rebuilds gas controls.

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to