Whirlpool Electric Range Control: Model No. Problem

Hi Folks,

What a great Forum.

We have a quite old Whirlpool free standing electric range. Have to replace one of the burner controls on the back panel.

The Model No. is: RF390PXPN 0

The zeros might, of course, be the letter o; hard to be absolutely sure. But, I think it's correct as I wrote above.

Have put an incredible amount of time into trying to find where I can buy an exact replacement control for.

The Whirlpool site doesn't have this Model No. on their model selector page.

All those Parts places in the Ads for "exact replacement" parts also won't show this exact model No. Some pretty close, but none exactly this one.

Does anyone have any Whirlpool cross-reference charts, etc. that might be able to help me ?

Or, is there some "universal fits all, control that might work ?

Thoughts ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11