USPS Sunday Delivery Are Idiots

USPS does so well Monday through Saturday but Sunday postal idiots can never seem to find my house or mailbox. I've lost track of the number of Sunday deliveries these ass-clowns have f***ed up.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

Reply to
Cliff Clavin

Only Sunday deliveries I get are from Amazon. Just wait a day to place your order if that is your situation.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

So make believe that Sunday delivery doesn't exist and don't plan on getting the item until Monday. Just think about how happy you'll be each time it arrives a day early. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

USPS Sunday service is horrible! When I track missing Sunday packages on the USPS website, I always get the "Delivery Attempted" message. The late package usually shows up with Monday's mail. As others have said, don't depend on Sunday deliveries.

Reply to
Ralph

WOW I must be out of it, never heard of Sunday delivery.

Anyway I have had few problems with USPS

Reply to
philo

Seems the USPS is pretty much owned by Amazon. If you are a Prime member you get 2 day delivery, including Sunday. The guy that delivered to my house on Easter Sunday said he likes the overtime and lack of bosses around.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I can remember twice-a-day regular postal delivery.

Reply to
Roger Blake

I have had two Sunday deliveries recently. One from Amazon delivered by a young woman (college age?). She drove one of their new vans as opposed to the old box vehicles. Very competent. A week later, a middle age man delivered an Amazon package I hadn't ordered. The guy couldn't figure out that an address one higher than mine was across the street, so he delivered it to me. I just walked it over to my neighbor as the USPS guy drove away. I get the feeling Sunday deliveries for Amazon has become the new "starting job" at the post office.

Reply to
Pat

I never saw that in the US but a co-worker from England said they had it.

I worked with the guy 40 years ago so doubt they have 2x a day any more

Reply to
philo

If I get any mail for a neighbor or even on the next street ...I just walk it over.

One day the jerk across the street from me got my mail and he returned it to sender and they had to re-send it.

Reply to
philo