two car garage

With a garage like that, no one could steal your car.

Reply to
Bill

Funny as a garage, but practical if the building is such that the owner wants to be able to open up for natural light and ventilation.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Installing the garage door must have been fun.

Reply to
dangerous dan

Maybe it's homemade 3-D panel (or just the door panels) installed for fun and aesthetics.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I bet this is a local planning department issue: You cannot add more livable space, but you can add a garage.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

This makes the most sense. It looks like something like my brother would do.

He wanted to do work on his car in his garage, but instead of getting rid of all the junk therein, he decided to build a garden shed to store all said junk.

The city told him that it could be a maximum of 120 square feet (nominally

10 * 12), so he built one about 45 feet tall. Apparently, the city has since updated the rules to include a height limit.
Reply to
Mike Duffy