Sears Coldspot

I have a Coldspot Model 106.E11-F-C1 and model number 837763B Where can I go to find what year it was made and where to buy parts for it? Thank you

Reply to
Kathy Botard

Try here:

OR:

Dean Hoffman

" Coldspot was a brand by US retail company Sears that existed from

1928 to 1976, when it was replaced with the Kenmore brand. "

You might be pushing it just a little - doing repairs to a 45 + year old appliance - but good luck anyway. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Look on Craigslist if you want to get a replacement. People were selling some nearly new ones in a couple towns near me.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Just google appliance parts and probably the model number. Two or 3 places sell parts for large numbers of appliances, complete with pictures of the parts and iirc exploded view.

My Sears Kenmore is 42 years old and works fine. All the plastic parts are good. The main gasket is cracking on one side but when the door is shut, I don't think that matters. I've replaced a little fan and the thermostat, each one took only a few minutes. I think that's all.

Reply to
micky

According to Sears Parts at

"Model #106E11F-C1 Kenmore refrigerator

Currently there are no parts to display for Kenmore 106E11F-C1 refrigerator"

Reply to
Anonymous

A better answer than the preious ones including mine.

What part do you need, OP. Some you can replace with a similar part. some you can make. If the handle is missing, you can use a big spool of thread spool.

Reply to
micky

Go to Sears Parts to start. Then when you have the part number, you can source it either there or other appliance parts places online.

Reply to
trader_4

+1 Very good.
Reply to
micky

LOOKING FOR DELI GLASS SHELF WITH GLIDES FOR COLDSPOT #106.56702500

Reply to
rick

Not something just any appliance store would carry. I'd try the Sears part department or

Ed Pawlowski