Sears Coldspot Age (2023 Update)

I am trying to find out how old my Coldspot Freezer is. The Model is 106.721421. The serial number is S10730521

Reply to
Nat

I'm sorry, I couldn't find any information about the age of a Coldspot freezer with that specific model and serial number. However, you can try contacting the manufacturer directly to see if they can provide you with that information. Additionally, you can check for any information or manual that came with the freezer when you first purchased it, as it may have that information.

Reply to
HOH_Advisor