P-HAD20N09401B IS THE MODEL NUMBER WE FOUND ON THE AIRHANDLER OF THE UNIT BUT IT DID NOT HAVE A NAME. CAN ANYONE TELL US THE MODEL?

I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE MODEL NAME AND TONNAGE FOR THE ABOVE MODEL. (P-HAD20N09401B ). DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS MODEL NUMBER? THE SYSTEM IS OVER 20 YEARS OLD.

Reply to
RANDY75007

I have exactly the same unit. It is a Central Environmental Unit. I've attached a picture of the model info, too. We may also be neighbors as I live in 75007 also.

Reply to
disqus_AqxxWZmqME