tankless waterheater

Two weeks ago I had a new mixer valve installed. It solved my hot water problem but ever since it was installed, the hot water "pulses". The cold water runs normal but turn on the hot and it comes out "woosh woosh". My plumber and I think the manufacturer, TACO, think I'm crazy. anyone ever hear of this? THANKS

Reply to
Mad Dog

how much did the repairs cost? total $$ thanks

Reply to
hallerb

total cost was $385

Reply to