Street View history.

If you're in google street view, you can click on the words Street view in the upper left corner and if there are previous views, you can see them.

The one I was looking at had a car parked in front in 2009 and the same car in 2011. By 2014, it had changed.

Reply to
micky

A while back I used Street View to stroll down a street in NYC. I was curious to see how an area where I used to work had changed in 40+ years. I now live about 1000 miles away and haven't been back in at least 20 years.

As I moved Street View to the front of the building where I used to work, I saw a vehicle "driving" past. The vehicle was the exact same make, model, year and *color* of the vehicle I owned at the time of the viewing.

That's rather spooky.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Our googlemasters keep very close track of all of us.

Reply to
micky

Thanks - that feature is new-to-me also. Fun to play with. My daughter says the same is possible on their sat. / aerial views. John T.

Reply to
hubops

In 2007 they caught my car in my uncle's driveway while I was visiting him one Sunday..

Reply to
Anonymous

There are 3 views of my house - 2007, 2012 and 2015.

The 2012 image shows my now deceased cat sunny herself in the front yard.

I hope they drive by soon. We've got a new stoop, front walkway, driveway and garage door. The lawn looks better than it ever has. The road has been repaved so all of the pothole patches are gone.

It's the nicest house on the street at the moment and deserves a better image. ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Street view has my FIL standing in front of his house and the view of my house has him standing there too. He thinks they are stalking him. ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

Very cool! I didn't realize they had implemented this. I often use Google Earth to view old flyover images from the past.

Reply to
Francis S

On Wed, 04 Aug 2021 13:29:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com posted for all of us to digest...

You are not paranoid if they are really out to get you. 8-)

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:44:58 -0700 (PDT), Marilyn Manson posted for all of us to digest...

Buzz Buzz notify tax man, notify tax man, increase in sight! ;-)

Reply to
Tekkie©
[snip]

The fact that you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Reply to
hah