Stock french door

Hi,

Looking for an interior door and could spend up to $400/door.

My requirements are as follows and please not that all but the last one are satisfied by the $120 Jeld-Wen door you can find at HD.

32x80 5x3 divided glass stain grade solid wood slab Shaker sticking

Jeld-Wen doors are not available with Shaker (or mission) sticking. Can someone recommend a brand that does have that option. The eight I investigated today don't (Simpson, Masonite, Lemeiux, Rogue Valley, etc).

Many thanks in advance,

Sam

Reply to
Sam Takoy

Did you check Therma-Tru, one of the larger manufacturers in the USA? Beyond that, what you want may be easily constructed by any competent millworks. Check popular magazines for contacting these and other sources.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

What is Shaker (or mission) sticking??

Reply to
hrhofmann

Plain (as in, not routed into a decorative profile.)

I know what he wants, but don't know where to find it.

nate

Reply to
N8N