Stay Away from TooHome

I just wanted to share my bad experience with TooHome.com for anybody that is considering working with them. At first glance, they seem like a decent company, their website is well laid out and you can easily place an order.

But this is where the trouble begins. My order sat in a "Not Processed" state for over two weeks. Then when I tried to contact them and found out my only options were to leave a message with customer service or send an e-mail. Apparently no human interaction is allowed, so I chose to leave a voice message, but no one ever called me back or e-mailed me with a response. I made another attempt to talk to a real person before canceling my order, but TooHome was no where to be found when I used Switchboard.com or Anywho.com to look-up their number. Don't waste your time or money.

Reply to
Chucker

Duke

- Chucker -

-Nehmo - Did you ever get your merchandise? Did you send them any money, like with a credit card? If so, how much did you lose? And did you contact the card company?

What item did you try to purchase?

This is the info I found:

TooHome, Inc. (TOOHOME-DOM) P.O. Box 340428 Dayton, OH 45434 US

Domain Name: TOOHOME.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact: Ditmer, Steven (20186034I) snipped-for-privacy@toohome.com NO ORG NAME P.O. Box 340428 Dayton, OH 45434-0428 US

937-431-4500 fax: 937-431-4501
Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

DO NOT ORDER FROM TOOHOME!!!

If you call the number listed for them (see earlier append) you will learn that they filed for bankrupcy today (1/28/04).

Also, check the long litany of complaints on epinions.com about the poor service.

Reply to
Rob Patrick