Services offered by home repair companies

I am retired.

I am revising my home repair business card.

I want to go back to doing home repair work on a part time basis.

I used to do a lot of painting and wood fence building.

I did other things as well.

I did a search for home repair services to see what the offer and only found reviews and other info that was useless.

Can you help me with some categories that I can add to my business card?

thanks, Andy

Reply to
AK

Our community has a Facebook page. People are often looking for: power washing, screen repair, pavers, gutter repair/cleaning. fence repair, hang TV on the wall. pet door.

My living room has an 11' coffered ceiling, higher than I want to climb on my 6' ladder so I paid a local handyman to change the smoke detector battery. He did all five for $50.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks.

That is a reasonable price.