Service minded cop saves home

Nice that some cops are there to protect and serve.

My kind of public servant. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'd like to think that *anyone* in that situation would have acted similarly.

Unfortunately, what I'd like to think and what I actually believe are two different things :(

In any case good for the deputy for stepping up and keeping a bad situation from getting much worse.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel