Senco Duraspin Collated Screwguns

I have read varying reviews on these collated screw guns. If you have one does it jam? Does it save any time?

Thanks

Nicholas Falkoff

Reply to
Nick

They're a lot faster and they don't jam.

RicodJour

Out of curiosity, how do the screws compare pricewise with regular drywall screws? I may have to break down and get one if there is not too much difference. Thanks Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

Larry,

1000 Collated Screws Cost $15. The only problems I have with this screw gun is that it is difficult to sink screws in corners, and if you release the trigger before the screw is fully sunk, you need to use another drill to sink it.

Nicholas Falkoff

lp13-30 wrote:

Reply to
Nick