Which 71/4" Tile Saw is the best?

I am looking for a sliding 7 1/4" tile saw, but have been unable to find reviews of the various brands. Does anyone have experience with the dewalt?

Thanks, Nicholas Falkoff

Reply to
Nicholas Falkoff

I have always used TARGET. Never a problem in my 20 yrs...

Reply to
troy

I bought this one at the BORG a few years back:

I've used it a *lot* and it's done the job well. I had to replace the water pump (the one that came with it was junk), but it's been great.

I think if I were to buy one today I'd likely go for this one, understanding that the blade would have to be replaced:

Keith Williams