Cucumber beetle invasion

Does anyone know if cucumber beetles are a problem in the house or if they are only overwintering? Now that I've cleaned out all the spiders in my basement I think the beetles are moving in. I'm pretty sure they're cucumber beetles, but I'm no insect expert. So far I've gotten 10 in an hour's time, but I don't have the slightest idea where they're getting in from.

Reply to
Eigenvector

Put the spiders back.

Reply to