Roof caulk??

Just had our roof replaced and this is what they used over the bay window. Looks like caulking? Is this done correctly?
On 9/19/2018 7:44 PM, Kpow32 wrote:

  No , they should have used step flashing . That mess is gonna leak - probably sooner rather than later .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 9:12:38 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

k -

+1
He can find pictures of step flashing. Part of the problem is that it wasn' t done right before either. The siding should end about an inch above the s hingles, with step flashing. With siding close or touching the shingles, wa ter wicks up and rots the wood. I would check the rest of the job closely t oo.

Kpow32 posted for all of us...

Like others have stated: NO
--
Tekkie