Replacing pool cover loop locks

I have an older pool, and the previous owner had a safety cover installed with loop locks anchored into the concrete deck. Over the years, debris falling into the lock, tarnish, etc, have caused many of the locks to become stuck in the 'open' position, and I've been told the best thing to do is to replace them with new loop locks. A few of the locks can be pulled out of their hole in the pool deck, but most of them are still firmly anchored. What is the best way to remove the old loop locks without damaging the concrete deck?

Reply to
bobbyk02