Where to buy Garage Doors Hardware in SFO?

I bought a house in SFO, built in the 50's. The garage door is 15'X7' and I will be fabricating the door as I have done it in my previous house. Where can find complete garage door hardware's including the tracks, torsion bar, springs and etc's in Bay areas?

Thanks for you help.

Reply to
John JJ

will

Halcyon Overhead Doors

320 Piercy Road San Jose, CA 95138

1.866.604.3667

1.408.528.6187 1.650.854.3667

------------------------------------------------- Mike Howard Garage Doors - Campbell Sells and installs a range of doors.

---------------------------------------------------- R & S Overhead Garage Door, Inc. - San Leandro Provides sales, service and installation of garage and specialty doors, gates, and dock equipment.

1140 Montague Ave. - San Leandro - CA - 94577 - 510.483.9700 Free Estimates & Contact Us Alameda, Castro Valley, Oakland, Piedmont, San Leandro, San Lorenzo
Reply to
Lawrence