Public Bathroom questions

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 17:17:26 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

ad forever now.

id was clearly a

ting-on-your-toilet/

what's known as

for 5 seconds.

ty good and you can order them off Amazon. The wipes measure 12.5 X 7.5 = inches and you can wipe anything with them, anything. ^_^

up. If you get something sticky all over because you're a messy eater, = the wipes will clean you right up. ^_^

ticated equine if you wish.

he rear. You folks drive on the wrong side of the road so I'm not surpri= sed that you're all backwards. =C2=AF\_(=E3=83=84)_/=C2=AF

Why do you have a PIPE at the back?

And we read from left to right, so it makes sense to drive on the left.

-- =

California lawmakers are now proposing an amendment that would allow 14 = year olds a quarter vote and 16 year olds a half a vote in all state ele= ctions. How stupid is this? Don't they have enough trouble counting WHOLE votes?= How are they going to figure out fractions?!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Even indoor floor tile has no business being slippery when wet. Indoor tile won't last long outdoors, either.

LEDs aren't different in one direction. Shine a light on them and they'll make electricity. ;-)

Reply to
krw
[snip]

I actually did this once, replacing a microphone on a tape recorder. It was interesting to listen to the lights people think are on continuously.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Surely it doesn't have to be that complicated, just have a substance with it's molecules ligned [1] up a certain way so photons bounce off one side and go through the other.

Slow makes more sense, I thought you wrote snow. I must have been looking out of the window at the time. Why have I had more snow in spring than winter? Global warming my arse.

That should theoretically be possible. Light does after all slow down in glass.

[1] Since we write "aligned" I wanted to write "ligned", so I did. I'm helping the evolution of the English language.
Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 21:54:02 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

t the rear. You folks drive on the wrong side of the road so I'm not sur= prised that you're all backwards. =C2=AF\_(=E3=83=84)_/=C2=AF

hly toxic. I have no muffler/silencer either so it gets quite noisy. ^_^=

What on earth do you eat?

-- =

Before Murphy's Law, there was IPOIO, the innate perversity of inanimate= objects. Inanimate objects move when nobody is looking.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 22:14:16 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

e sad forever now.

said was clearly a

sense in future.

sitting-on-your-toilet/

nto what's known as

the puborectalis

perly eliminate

sat for 5 seconds.

sit down toilet

slug of rubbing

ot and sweaty a

retty good and you can order them off Amazon. The wipes measure 12.5 X 7= .5 inches and you can wipe anything with them, anything. ^_^

ing up. If you get something sticky all over because you're a messy eate= r, the wipes will clean you right up. ^_^

mesticated equine if you wish.

el problems. ^_^

t the rear. You folks drive on the wrong side of the road so I'm not sur= prised that you're all backwards. =C2=AF\_(=E3=83=84)_/=C2=AF

right. So the fact that Americans drive on the right side of the road ma= y have to do with the fact that our ancestors crossed an ocean to get he= re. Perhaps it's just habit? ^_^

Yes that's confusing in the UK, when I go canoeing on the Caledonian can= al, boats coming the other way try to pass me on the right, but since I'= m in the UK, I keep thinking it's left. I usually just wait to see whic= h way they go.

-- =

I spilt spot remover on my dog, and now he's gone.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I believe oncoming boats pass portside to portside universally. That's the left side when you're facing the pointy end.

Reply to
rbowman

Only if you're on the boat. If you're looking at the other boat its the right side.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If it's for around a swimming pool, you can get grippy ones, but most kitchen floor tiles are slippery when wet. As they aren't usually wet. Just how often do you spill stuff?

No tiles work outdoors.

Er no.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Were you driving the Andrea Doria?

Reply to
rbowman

The Swedish should have known better, the Italians always have right of way.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword
[snip]

They also have to go through so the people behind the glass can still see out.

That is light entering the glass from outside has to be split, with some reflected and some transmitted. 100% of the light entering the glass from inside is absorbed.

A similar thing I think of is "Maxwell's Air Conditioner", glass that sorts air molecules by how energetic they are.

Some people don't seem to notice that the word "global" has a meaning.

We do seem to be improving some things, like not writing "mustache" ending with "-ios".

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

But, but, but, canoes have two pointy ends!

Reply to
krw

The Brits should have known better. Icebergs always have the right of way.

Reply to
krw

My touring canoe is pointier at the front.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That was Irish not British.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, watt!

Reply to
krw

I'm sure Brits never wash floors but it's rather common to wash kitchen floors on this side of the pond.

Wrong, as always.

Er, wrong, as always. You really don't know jack, do you? Typical lefty.

Reply to
krw

A hole won?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

While the Prods in Belfast might have built it, a Brit was driving.

The German version was White Star's stock was tanking and Ismay demanded that the captain set a speed record for the crossing to try to prop it up. Sounds right to me.

As trivia, a German KDF cruise liner, the Cap Arcona, was used forthe filming. It was later pressed into service and was transporting prison inmate from the east ahead of the Soviet troops. Although the Swedish Red Cross had informed Britain that the ship was filled with prisoners somehow the RAF didn't get the memo and sank the ship on May 3, 1945, one day before Germany's unconditional surrender. Any lifeboats that managed to get away were machine gunned by the pilots. An estimated 5000 people died.

I understand DiCaprio will soon star in a movie about the sinking which caused a much greater loss of life than the Titanic fiasco. In some alternate universe that is.

Reply to
rbowman