Public Bathroom questions

But it was stated that it was iceberg proof. This will have been done by the manufacturers, who were Irish.

5000 *prisoners* died. Why should I care?

He stars in stuff because he's cute.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Still works, as long as you're facing one of them. Sword might insist on paddling backwards to confuse the issue.

Reply to
rbowman

But the one who didn't yield was the driver. The Irish may have been drunk but a Brit murdered 1500 people.

Reply to
krw

I don't believe you. You've shown no indication you ever know what you're doing or which way you're going.

Reply to
krw

Rowing boats go backwards, I see this as a design flaw. Mind you, a canoe is not efficient, as each stroke pushes you to one side. Perhaps the problem is our muscles are the wrong way round to power a boat.

Maybe we should have some kind of mechanism which allows pulling the oars to push the boat forwards? How hard can it be? Oh, it's been done:

Why don't we see this on every rowing boat?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, he was told by the Irish builders that the boat could handle it. The Irish were wrong.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It's something like this:

Since you usually go forwards in a canoe, why make the rear end aero (er water) dynamic? This type of canoe seems to be much more stable, it doesn't try to turn for no apparent reason.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Only a Brit would:

1) Listen to the Irish 2) Believe he was stronger than an iceberg 3) Believe that any limey was smarter than an iceberg
Reply to
krw

English isn't your first language, is it?

Reply to
krw

Brits are pretty backwards.

Reply to
krw

Belfast... Northern Ireland is the home of Scot Presbyterians who were to stupid to make it in Scotland. Cromwell had to do something with the idiots.

Survive the German prison camps only to be killed by the RAF? Yeah, why should you care any more than you care about the firebombing of Dresden. That drunk Churchill should have been in the dock at Nurenberg with the rest of the war criminals.

Reply to
rbowman

More fool him to believe some orange bastard. At least he had enough honor to ride it to the bottom.

Reply to
rbowman

You do know the difference between a canoe and a kayak, don't you?

The stern is where the outboard goes. Only fools and Indians try to paddle the damn things upwind.

Reply to
rbowman

Erse, more likely.

Reply to
rbowman

Actually it's the Americans who take the Irish side, especially the IRA.

He didn't, he believed the BOAT was stronger than an iceberg, or more to the point that it wouldn't damage enough sections to cause sinkage.

Irish are pretty much Americans, they f*ck you up the arse. Not not ass, that's a donkey.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You live in a land where you still shoot each other, the ultimate childish game.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Bullshit. Speak to one of them, they sound nothing like each other.

Do you understand what a prisoner is? They're people that should have just been shot. Why the f*ck would you keep the enemy alive?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I think he showed great courage. Like taking your car 10mph faster round a corner than the design specs.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The terms canoe and kayak are pretty much interchangeable. Apparently, according to Wikipedia, every single one I've seen is technically a kayak, yet everyone who uses them, even professionally, is a canoeist in a canoe. this for example is white water canoeing:

- everyone calls those canoes.

And you're one to talk, you lot call large cars trucks. A truck weighs 50 tonnes and carries huge amounts of cargo. It's not a thing you put your kids in the back and a bit of shopping.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The above was written in plain English. Sorry, I don't know of an English-American translator.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword