Public Bathroom questions

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?

If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?

Are we being punished.

Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

Reply to
Frank

And why is that a problem?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

We had a older cleaning woman at work. Did not matter who was in there, she cleaned, but the guys did not stop because she was cleaning either. A few were shocked at first but soon realized it is no big deal.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Of course it's no big deal. Prudishness has no logic.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It appears he's already a whining bitch and thus, I assume squats.

Reply to
Meanie

Same happened to me while I was at a Mexican resort. Didn't bother me one iota and in fact, carried on a conversation with her.

Reply to
Meanie

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper technique.

Reply to
rbowman

What would happen if Frank accidentally flashed her and she started screaming?  Would the cops arrest Frank and add his name to the local flasher/sexual predator list?

Reply to
Dix E. Normus

It was not a problem but made me have to snuggle up with urinal I was using.

Reply to
Frank

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their porta potties because they stood on them.

Reply to
Frank

"Check out the size of this! Want to spend the night together?"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, as it's acceptable to expose things in toilets.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why? Do you have an embarrassingly small c*ck?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It is when the seat's filthy.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

More common than most people think. Orientals also do that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Strengthens the thighs and buttocks? Fear of catching something? Seems a weird practice.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Seems they grew up squatting and they have to in order to go. OTOH, they sell a stool for your feet to help people get into more of a legs up position as it is supposed to help you evacuate better.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I don't believe you. You don't have to be in a certain position to go. You go because you push.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword