Public Bathroom questions

If ADA toilets are tall, why can't the general population enjoy same?
If ADA toilet doors swing out, why do the rest of us have to climb over or alongside the crapper in order to close the door?
Are we being punished.
Let's have our kids march for "swing-out" doors.

Be thankful you don't live in France and have to squat.
--
"The hands that help are better far than lips that pray." - Robert Ingersoll (1833-1899)

Years since I was there but on a motorway rest stop I had a female janitor cleaning the urinal next to the one I was using.

And why is that a problem?
--
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.

What would happen if Frank accidentally flashed her and she started screaming?  Would the cops arrest Frank and add his name to the local flasher/sexual predator list?

No, as it's acceptable to expose things in toilets.
--
Law of mechanical repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

It was not a problem but made me have to snuggle up with urinal I was using.

Why? Do you have an embarrassingly small cock?
--
A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home.

Pilots with short motor mounts taxi up close.
--
Tekkie

On 3/15/2018 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:

We had a older cleaning woman at work. Did not matter who was in there, she cleaned, but the guys did not stop because she was cleaning either. A few were shocked at first but soon realized it is no big deal.

Of course it's no big deal. Prudishness has no logic.
--
Excuse me sir, are you playing the bagpipes or deflating your cat?

On 3/15/2018 6:40 PM, Frank wrote:

Same happened to me while I was at a Mexican resort. Didn't bother me one iota and in fact, carried on a conversation with her.

"Check out the size of this! Want to spend the night together?"
--
Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.

And she said, "Si Señor! Muy grande!"

It appears he's already a whining bitch and thus, I assume squats.

There are signs in the toilets at some of our National Parks illustrating that standing on the seat and squatting is not the proper technique.
On 3/15/2018 10:57 PM, rbowman wrote:

Soldier returning from Iraq told me the Iraqis were ruining their porta potties because they stood on them.
On 3/16/2018 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:

More common than most people think. Orientals also do that.

Strengthens the thighs and buttocks? Fear of catching something? Seems a weird practice.
--
He'll be coming in her crevice when he comes,
he'll be coming in her crevice when he comes,

Seems they grew up squatting and they have to in order to go. OTOH, they sell a stool for your feet to help people get into more of a legs up position as it is supposed to help you evacuate better.