Public Bathroom questions

No, I live in Scotland but I'm English so I speak English. Scots are like Americans: they take English, f*ck it about, and make it completely unintelligible.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yet you Brits listen to them. Amazing.

That's just as stupid.

That makes Brits pretty low on the evolutionary scale.

Reply to
krw

unbounded stupidity courage

BTW, that's the problem. The pig *couldn't* turn.

Reply to
krw

Fun trying though. Live a little.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

So in your world when the camps were liberated you would have finished the job and shot the survivors? That's what the RAF did, idiot. They were prisoners from the German concentration camps in the east.

Reply to
rbowman

How did that work out for Jim Clark? Apparently a Lotus 48 had its limits.

Reply to
rbowman

Right. That's why the link is white-water-canoes.htm. Perhaps you meant

Right.

You're too easy today.

Reply to
rbowman

No, the Germans should have shot them. Why would they capture the ENEMY then keep them alive?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Chevrolet is an AMERICAN company.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, colloquially nobody says "kayak". They just say "canoe" for both types. A website will make sure it's correct.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, idiot. They blow *YOU* up. You're lying.

But the moron limey decided to drive it into an iceberg just to test that hypothesis. That's *really* dumb. I don't drive my car into a bridge abutment just to test the airbags. Then, I'm not a limey. My ancestors got out of that shithole while the gettin' was good.

No one claimed you limeys were very bright. I really didn't expect you to understand simple logic.

Reply to
krw

1500 didn't, dumbass.
Reply to
krw

Well, he is a limey. It's to be expected.

Reply to
krw

The Sun isn't an American rag...

So what do you call the Nissan Navarra that just ran over your little econobox?

Reply to
rbowman

I suppose they could have saved ammunition and left them for the Red Army.

Reply to
rbowman
[snip]

I know someone who had a Mondale (a presidential candidate who didn't win) sticker on his canoe. These things are nearly impossible to get off, so he just put SS before it.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

You don't have to involve all those many little parasitic animals.

Reply to
hah
[snip]

Hole current.

Reply to
Sam E

You mean limeys? I certainly don't want any around!

Reply to
krw

We blow each other up. If you stopped giving them weapons, we'd have killed them all by now. Why is America fighting the UK?

Airbags don't stop the car being destroyed. Shit analogy, try again.

Irish are not Brits.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword