Public Bathroom questions

On Fri 16 Mar 2018 07:34:14a, Ed Pawlowski told us...

Yes, it's common in some countries to find a hole in the bathroom floor instead of a toilet. Many non-natives would probably fall on their ass if they tried to use that.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

What happens when they get old and their legs are too weak to squat for a long time?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Oh gosh, that hurts my feelings. I'm going to be sad forever now.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I wasn't intending to, just pointing out what you said was clearly a load of s**te. Try posting something that makes sense in future.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

In spite of my deep felt sadness, I offer the following:

When we sit on the toilet, our bodies are turned into what's known as the anorectal angle. In this position, our rectums get "kinked," making it difficult for us to poop. Squatting helps relax the puborectalis muscle and takes out that kink, allowing us to properly eliminate all of our waste without straining.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Funny how mine just comes out as soon as I've been sat for 5 seconds. Seriously, I think you oughta see a doctor.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword
[snip]

Government-provided squat-assist devices :-)

Reply to
hah
[snip]

How about sitting and leaning forward?

Reply to
Sam E

He's talking bullshit. The entire western world manages to shit sitting down.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That reminds me of the Japanese nuclear disaster where they urgently needed to provide critical life saving items such as..... food, drink, blankets.... and sanitary products!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You'd also get people being knocked over every time someone left a stall.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Unless you made the doors glass....

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

And she said, "Si Señor! Muy grande!"

Reply to
Meanie

They use these......

Meanie

Frank posted for all of us...

Pilots with short motor mounts taxi up close.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Looks rather like someone inventing a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Fri 16 Mar 2018 12:17:27p, Sam E told us...

It really won't achieve the same thing.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Many inventions are for problems that don't exist. It's all about laziness and those who capitalize on it.

Reply to
Meanie

Maybe that was the target audience at Yellowstone. There were busloads of East Asians with their selfie sticks. I do have to say they did walk down the trails and so forth instead of jumping out of the car, taking a picture, and driving on like the Anglos.

Reply to
rbowman

That's understandable considering how full of shit you are.

Reply to
rbowman