Project Farm

Since this is a home repair newsgroup I thought some of you may be interested in checking out all the test reviews of common consumer household repair items. This fellow does a remarkable job of setting up test scenarios and making his 10-15 minute videos interesting. I've really learned a lot and my buying decisions have certainly been affected.

Project Farm

Drain Openers Construnction Adhesive Nails Screws Drywall Anchors Epoxy Sawzall Blades Reciprocating Saw Blades Synthetic Motor Oils Engine Oil Additives Gasoline AA Batteries Trimmer Lines Trimmer Brush Blades Rust Removers Duct Tapes and many more...

The motor oil challenges are my favorite. I've never been so entertained watching motor oil flow!

Reply to
badgolferman