How much does a roll of chainlink fence weigh?

Buying a 3 ft x 50 roll of vinyl coated black fence. I am limited due to health. How much give or take? I can do 100 lbs but that is pushing it.

Reply to
Thomas

According to Lowes at

50' roll of 3' weighs 59 lbs.

Reply to
Anonymous

Big thanks. I missed that spec. That is doable.

Reply to
Thomas

Don't know about the weight- but I'm wondering....what is a three foot high fence good for?

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Outdoor Kiddie playpen

Reply to