Pressure washer nozzles

Borrowed our company's DeVilbiss Pressure Washer, model EXHA2425. Because of its age all but one of the nozzles are missing. Specially the one I need, the low pressure nozzle as I need to use the chemical pickup feature for the siding cleaning project this weekend.

Question is are these generally available? Might they be a common attachment or a proprietary unit only available at select locations? Lastly what should I expect to pay for either a single or set depending on how they are sold?

Reply to
Jim

If it has the standard sized quick coupler they are common. Lowes has them in stock as each and as a set. If you can wait for delivery there is an excellent seller on Ebay. I can find his name for you if you like.

Reply to
Colbyt

Not being from the industrial trades, (I'm in admin) I'd say they look standard. I'll try looking at the Lowe's site to see if that sort of thing is listed.

Reply to
Jim

The nozzles that Colbyt referred to from Lowes will work with the washer you listed. They run about $25 for a complete set.

G Henslee

In store item or online order only?

Reply to
Jim

I've seen them in-store. Between the paint and and the cleaning supplies. The search link allows one to enter their zip code. Then it finds the nearest store. For me it was

and it shows them in-store and online.

Reply to
G Henslee

G Henslee wrote: ....

Unless there isn't one in your zip code and then you have to try to guess... :(

I surely wish they would let one simply browse the damned stock irrespective...

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Something as simple as that would cause me to drive the extra miles to Lowes instead of visiting my local Home Depot first. Baffles me why the managers somehow don't want you to know what is actually available in their stores.

Reply to
Jim

Yeah but, woudl the fact that Homey Depot has the same nozzle kit for $14.97 on special right now for $10.48 convince you to visit them?

G Henslee

Jim, try this link instead.

G Henslee

Sure worth a phone call to see if the item is in stock

Reply to
Jim

Here they are a stock item. They are located in the same department as the pressure washers which here is lawn and garden (inside potion).

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Would have been happier if the set included the "soap" nozzle as shown on the website. The blister packs at the store were devoid of that item.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
user

Home Despot is good for that. One item I needed I was told they were out of. Another clerk told me she thought they had some, and checked. They had 18 in the store warehouse. Just none on the floor.

Reply to
Gort