Power mechanism for porch rocker

Has anyone ever seen a mechanism that can be attached to a porch rocker so it will rock me to sleep? I am thinking of the rockers made for babies that automatically rock the kid till they fall asleep. Need one for adult size.

Reply to
Reno

Good Grief!

No wonder Jay Leno has so much fun with fat and lazy jokes!

Reply to
RonB

Wait until it's windy out. If it's not windy out, rig a sail and use a fan.

RicodJour

There's one called bungeesex.com .............. oh, wait, that one is different..........never mind ....................

Steve

Reply to
Steve B