Poor quality switches

I have bought a lot of rocker switches.

I got a poor quality product with these.

I had to solder the wires to the connectors.

Andy

What did you expect for $1.05 each?

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Maybe if you paid more than a buck each you would get a better product. As a general rule insulation displacement connections really only work for one particular type of wire when they are good. I doubt these are the state of the art.

Reply to
gfretwell

Part of the peanut gallery?

Reply to
Andy

Another member of the peanut gallery.?

Reply to
Andy

Who you talking to? You can;t even make the peanut gallery as you make no reference in your silly reply.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Throw them away and buy these...

Davej

Sorry, my post was supposed to be to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Yup, a crucial thing those $1 switches are missing is UL Listed,CSA Listed.

Reply to
gfretwell

The pics did not show the inside of the switch, if so I would not have bought them.

I got a 20% refund.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

You are the guy who bought some no name Asian switch for a buck and wonder why it is not top quality, or even acceptable quality. I did point out that it might work for one particular wire type, just not the one you have.

Reply to
gfretwell