G9 Lampholder

One of these has burned out. Any ideas as to how to remove and replace?

It is a G9 holder in a 5 branch fitting.

Reply to
John

bulb simply pullss out new bulb pushes in BUT must use supplied sleeve to prevent skin sweat on the glass envelope

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid wrote in news:r2m3l3$dfc$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Sorry - I meant the Lampholder has burned out due to a bit of arcing

Reply to
John

Generally, the holders are held in place by two small screws or sometimes rivets. The holders tend to be similar in basic style- ie interchangeable and you can buy them on Ebay. I've swapped ones which have screws and seen some with rivets but not needed to replace them.

Reply to
Brian Reay