Ping Clare part II

If it could be, where would you put the switch?

What's wrong with Clare's second idea, starting with "Put a switch"? (The beeper/bell? I doubt it but you can test that tomorrow by putting the parking brake on a little bit, enough to make the dash light come on, and see if a beeper comes on, with the car in drive and moving.)

You were willing to install a switch in the first place, he just told you where.

Reply to
micky

They don't know enough morons?

My car is like your Corsice, with the photocell. When I rented a car, I never bothered turning on the headlights because I sort of figure they went on automatically at dark, and I drove either in the day or at night in the city. Finally I go somewhere and have to drive 100 miles at night on 2-lane roads, and I see the low beams dont' work. I kept the high-beams on until the last second, and I annoyed a lot of oncoming drivers. But better than hitting them.

The current Toyota 4Runner will turn them off then back

Reply to
micky

only IF the modification contributed to the accident.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

The KeyHa has a 3 position switch - off, on, and Auto. It's permanently on "auto"

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Thanks for the suggestions.

Reply to