PETA will form roving roadkill burial teams

PETA will form roving roadkill burial teams Harvesting roadkill will be legal in Oregon starting Jan. 1 - KVEW
https://www.yaktrinews.com/news/harvesting-roadkill-will-be-legal-in-oregon-on-jan-1/959134688

WTF? In the UK this has always been legal. I think the law technically says that if run over a deer (or any other animal), I may not eat it. This is to prevent me using my car to kill deer. But anyone else can eat it. Although this does mean that I could get away with simply following my friend, he runs them all over and I eat them. Not so sure it's that easy to deliberately kill animals on a road though, most cars can't follow them off through the woods.

Cant be that hard given how many dead kangaroos we have,
Havent noticed anyone with one in the back of their ute tho, even tho that would be legal here.