Parts for caloric oven?

How realistic is it to think I can find parts for a thirty five year old Caloric gas oven? I did a couple of Googles and came up with zip.

The model number is rxp212-00. It is a double wall oven, broiler on the bottom. I tried to turn it on, but after about 7 seconds it had not ignited. In the broiler, there is what appears to be a glow plug...?

Perry

Reply to
Perry Templeton