Paint on Stone Home

My wife and I are shopping for another home closer to my office. We came across a very nice one at a pretty decent asking price, but it has one problem. The exterior of the home is made entirely of stone and the current owner had it painted (about a year ago). It actually looks very nice and, judging by the stone on the fireplace (which isn't painted), I understand why he did it.

I'm wondering if anyone out there has experience with painted stone? How long should I expect it to last before having to have it repainted? I don't mind having it repainted occasionally, but I want to consider that in the price if I decide to make an offer.

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

Quality paint will last a long time , find out what paint they used

Reply to
mark Ransley