Paint for sectional garage door

The paint on my garage door has become faint so I'd like to re-paint it.

Because I live in a condo development, all garage doors must be the same color.

What is the "standard" brown color for garage doors?

Reply to
home owner

There are some nice ones on this web site - scroll down.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

I asked a serious question which stupid "hub..." can't read.

Reply to
home owner

Why not ask the condo association? Not every condo in the country has the same color

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Your condo assoc. will give the right color to use.

Reply to
redzap78

Just for the fun of it I googled brown garage door images and came up with all kinds of shades of brown.

If association cannot give color, I'd probably photograph a newer one in your area and show it to the paint store to match color.

Reply to
Frank

What has the height above sea level to do with anything?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Go to any decent paint store and tell them to match the paint to the color of the skin on your face. Thats exactly the right color of brown.

Reply to
phella

I contacted the condo board and they had the condo's maintenance guys paint my garage door at NO charge to me!

Reply to
home owner

Oren posted for all of us...

S-W Porcelain White