OT: Why dogs don't need toilet paper

"Ms. Warman notes, "Although we share most of our DNA with great apes, there are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our nearest relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to walk tall with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience problems with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our waste is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for releasing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we are more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 5:07:16 AM UTC-7, James Wilkinson Sword w rote:

ere are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our near est relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to walk t all with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience proble ms with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our waste is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for relea sing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we are more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

r is rammed in.

atching me. They think I'm giving you my name, phone number, and insurance company. But I'm not."

xxx

Reply to
21blackswan

I use the K-Tel Wipe-O-Matic electric arse scraper, have done for years without problem.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

K-Tel claim this has been discontinued. I suspect it might be dangerous to use.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You must not have the model that was recalled after ripping the balls off several users.

Reply to
rbowman

Judging from the politeness of his post compared to most of them in this NG, I'm thinking maybe he does ;-)

Reply to
Travis Bickle

rbowman posted for all of us...

Not to mention the guy that used the Automatic Tampon Remover

Reply to
Tekkie®

Or he didn't even notice when his got ripped off.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Further proof of the immorality of Republicans.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No, the poking nose into other people's business of Democrats.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword