Re: SEMI OT - PICTURE TOILET PAPER

With a minimum price of $7.95 per roll, too much for my butt. Neat idea, though.

Glen

Well, it is basically made from wood. Now you can get it with pictures

of Saddam and Bin Laden. Wipe them both out. LOL > > JOAT > Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might > as well dance. > - Unknown > > Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT > Web Page Update 11 Dec 2003. > Some tunes I like. >
Glen

"Glen" wrote in news:3kDCb.1465$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Me too. I usually buy a 4-pack of toilet paper at my local dollar store for a buck.

Reply to
Zeke Redner

John Wayne toilet paper,

Rough, Tough, And takes shit from nothing.

Reply to
Mark

SNIP I'd just be

Reply to