Why don't they make 4 ply toilet paper?

Why don't they make 4 ply toilet paper? Everybody folds 2 ply to make 4 anyway.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They do, but nobody buys it as there is not much on a roll. Now I'd love to know the thinking that made you post this query to a diy group. I can hardly think anyone does DIY loo rolls unless you use torn up newspapers. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Not really a troll but probably so bored, maybe he needs a hobby, How about designing lo roll with a different diy tip on every sheet? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

The action of putting the sheets in paralell is worthy of a DIY discussion, as indeed is the tendancy for digital "breakthrough" on off the shelf solutions.

If Mr Speed thought outside the box a little more, his solution could well be dietary!

It comes as a bit of a shock that he has the problem though, I would have thought from reading his posts that there was nothing left to need a WC roll for.

AB From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Where is your sense of fun though? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

How is it the perforations of two ply (or even three ply) paper always line up nowadays? They never used to!

Reply to
Max Demian

If instead of this new fangled nonsense people stuck to Izal Medicated, we wouldn't be having this thread :-)

AB From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I did a quick search to see if Izal was still made. It seems that there just aren't enough oddballs on the planet anymore:-(

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Which costs 10 times as much.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

He's an Australian, it's an island prison camp. They don't do fun.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You're not alone. A lot of people dread that.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

or stips of Daily Mail on a hook, we wouldn't be having this thread :-)

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Rod Speed? A sense of fun? Surely thee jest?

Reply to
Xeno

Aussies do fun way better than any dour Scot. It's your weather!

Reply to
Xeno

Aussie comedy?

Commander Kinsey

It's not our weather, it's from the ocean. Our weather causes the black forest in Germany.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Yep, you useless buggers have nothing like that.,

Tho Billy Connelly isnt too bad.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nonsense.

Agreed. Although his jokes do take a while to get to the punchline, and it's annoying when he laughs at his own jokes.

It's a pity he's a bit old for it now. The last time I saw him on stage he had Parkinsons or something.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Says the ass expurt.

Reply to