Why don't they make 4 ply toilet paper?

Why don't they make 4 ply toilet paper? Everybody folds 2 ply to make 4 anyway.

So it doesn't annoy you when you get shit on your finger?

He's an Australian, it's an island prison camp. They don't do fun.

On 20/5/20 1:28 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Aussies do fun way better than any dour Scot. It's your weather!

--

Xeno

Why did you used to do it and why did you stop?

They do, but nobody buys it as there is not much on a roll. Now I'd love to know the thinking that made you post this query to a diy group. I can hardly think anyone does DIY loo rolls unless you use torn up newspapers. Brian
--
----- --
On Tue, 19 May 2020 07:27:43 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"

The action of putting the sheets in paralell is worthy of a DIY discussion, as indeed is the tendancy for digital "breakthrough" on off the shelf solutions.
If Mr Speed thought outside the box a little more, his solution could well be dietary!
It comes as a bit of a shock that he has the problem though, I would have thought from reading his posts that there was nothing left to need a WC roll for.
AB From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
On 19/05/2020 08:32, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

How is it the perforations of two ply (or even three ply) paper always line up nowadays? They never used to!
--
Max Demian

On Tue, 19 May 2020 15:13:08 +0100, Max Demian

If instead of this new fangled nonsense people stuck to Izal Medicated, we wouldn't be having this thread :-)
AB From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:05:37 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

or stips of Daily Mail on a hook, we wouldn't be having this thread :-)

On Tue, 19 May 2020 15:13:08 +0100, Max Demian

I did a quick search to see if Izal was still made. It seems that there just aren't enough oddballs on the planet anymore:-(
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq