1 PLY OR 2

SHOULD I USE ONE PLY TOILET PAPER OR 2 TO WIPE MY ASS

Reply to
Toby Lashley

it all depends on if your home is on a septic system or town sewer. do not use charmin if on a septic system.

Reply to
Arin

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 05:09:58 GMT, Toby Lashley wrote

It depends; if he's going to appear in the Christmas pageant, I'd use two-ply.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

How effete! Midwest traditionalists use corn cobs.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

You know it's going to be a bad day when your finger pokes through the paper after your morning constitutional. Why tempt fate?

Reply to
PhotoMan

Don't bother, it is likely the cleanest part you have.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan