BSP fitting

Looking for advice on suitability of a BSP fitting.
My need is to fit a 1" BSP male thread into a clearance hole is a thin(ish) plate and fix it there with a nut either side of the plate
One of these : https://www.oilybits.com/316-stainless-steel-street-elbow-45-degree-mf-150lb-bsp.html
My question is the Male threads are BSPT (not BSPP) Will a standard 1" BSP nut hold on a 1" BSP tapered thread.
I have no experience of Taper threads so unsure.
This does not have to be a water tight seal, I can use PTFE is required, my only concern is the physical fitting. (it's blowing low pressure air through fitting)

What happens on the other side of the plate? You will not have enough thread for a fixing on the other side once you have two nuts and a plate on it. Indeed, the threaded part will be barely long enough to protrude through the distal nut. If an open pipe on the other side of the plate is what you want, then I am pretty sure that you will be able to run a thin brass nut all the way up the taper, perhaps with sufficient violence to deform it slightly. If you want to fit a pipe both sides what you want is a running nipple and two nuts (and washers to ease tightening).
https://www.bes.co.uk/1in-stainless-steel-150-lb-screwed-parallel-nipple-14464/?gclid=CjwKCAjwh472BRAGEiwAvHVfGtdtXYKKZ8QWgwJtTm0D5SWQbIgTWgAG_d7KASUd-LhVyTSE8YdYHhoCExYQAvD_BwE#more_product_options
--

Roger Hayter