OT This gal agrrees with at least 3 of us

On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 00:59:56 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

I don't think croakers should treat drunken drivers in accidents. Who determines scarce? MADD or the liquor co? They know they are drunk... Psychotics who go off their meds shouldn't be treated, they had their chance. We should outlaw Narcan because all we do is save drug addicts?

Reply to
Tekkie©