OT Sharknado 2

Sheesh!! This was a *sequel*? Does that mean there was an equally inane _Sharknado 1_???

I gave it all of 5 (?) minutes before the "WTF-factor" kicked in!

Back to _Coupling_...

Reply to
Don Y

Try growing-up and posting something of value.

Reply to
bob_villain

Yep, there was a 1, a three, and there are more coming

Reply to
FrozenNorth

(sigh) Well, *perhaps* it magically becomes "meaningful"... or, at least *better*! But, sharks colliding with an aircraft at

30,000 ft just doesn't seem like my idea of a movie worth my time to view! :<

Both versions of _Total Recall_ last night. Today I'll reread the short story to judge which was most faithful...

[E.g., the remake of _War of the Worlds_ was more faithful to Wells' work than the corny original!]
Reply to
Don Y