OT: Public transport

On Oct 26, 2023 at 8:56:46 PM MST, "%" wrote <pEOdndY6Ccdgqab4nZ2dnZfqn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Do you have the drive to make it happen?

Reply to
Snit

Indeed. He doesn't like me anymore anyway. I made fun of the religion he claims to no longer be.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Oct 28, 2023 at 10:43:58 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2dj97kvrgml7km@ryzen>:

You made a bigoted attack... and you fail to own your poor behavior. Could have been against Jews, blacks, Muslims, etc. The fact you think in terms of your group being the only one you can consider being offended about speaks a lot about you.

Reply to
Snit

You make it sound like bigotry is bad. Care to back up why you think that might be?

Behaviour doesn't have an ownership, it's not a possession.

Bullshit, I make fun of many groups all the time, you only got properly upset when it was about Jews. The ones who like to start wars and can't handle it when someone beats them at their own game. The only group who try to get laws passed specifically to protect them. But then that's their whole way of life, don't do any work yourselves, just sue everyone else.

Since when have I said "my group" (whatever that is) was offended? Atheist? Caucasian? You'll never find either of those objecting to being made fun of. Probably because we don't do weird shit to get made fun of.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Oct 29, 2023 at 7:02:52 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2dlum2p1gml7km@ryzen>:

This right here is why you will always be a bigot and not someone I wish to associate with.

Reply to
Snit

Good choice. Now you can ignore him and post something on topic.

Reply to
John Larkin

I lived near downtown Houston for 5 months.

Using the metro rail and bus system, I can and did use it all I want until

midnight for $1.50 per day.

But the sales tax includes a penny tax that everyone who buys anything

in Harris County has to pay.

I estimate around 5% of those buying in Harris County use the bus and

train line.

As big as Houston is, the income that Houston MTA is receiving has got

to be a high figure.

Reply to
AK

On Oct 30, 2023 at 8:53:01 AM MST, "John Larkin" wrote snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

To which group? LOL!

Reply to
Snit

Anything you know will do.

Reply to
John Larkin

On Oct 30, 2023 at 7:31:10 PM MST, "John Larkin" wrote snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

We can talk about cheese. LOL!

I have a pretty strong focus on UI issues, though not as much as I did. What OS do you use? I use macOS... and for the most part like it but some of the UI choices are not to my liking.

Reply to
Snit

So you don't have a reason then? Why would you think it's wrong to poke fun at the inferior?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

So you don't have a reason then? Why would you think it's wrong to poke fun at the inferior?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Oct 31, 2023 at 2:43:01 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2doalzvzgml7km@ryzen>:

I never said that. Please do not lie about my views.

It shows you are inferior.

Reply to
Snit

On Oct 31, 2023 at 2:43:01 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2doalzvrgml7km@ryzen>:

Already responded to.

Reply to
Snit

On Oct 31, 2023 at 6:35:50 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2dpip0prgml7km@ryzen>:

Only if you want to be a decent person would you want to. You have no desire to be a decent person.

Many religious people are good people. You have no desire to be as good as them, no less better. You want to THINK of yourself as better even as you spew bigoted hateful nonsense.

This is you misusing stats... showing you do not understand correlations.

You have yet to realize you are not special.

Who would you want to get rid of you?

Reply to
Snit

"Decent" is not logical.

If they believe in something which isn't there, they've lost their mind.

Pretty simple to understand one thing is lower when the other is higher.

No, there are other clever sensible atheists like me.

Invalid sentence, redo from start or stop relying on Apple voice to text.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

On Oct 31, 2023 at 11:02:33 PM MST, ""Vladimir Putin"" wrote <op.2dpu2j2m9r1bhh@ryzen>:

Logical or not, it is wrong of him. He thinks he is better than others NOT based on actions but based on his thoughts.

Can you show you have a mind?

Not relevant to my point. Men tend to be taller than women... that does not mean all men are taller than all women. Nor does it mean an intelligent person is a moral person.

I am an atheist. I have no issue with atheism. I have an issue with bigotry.

I have no issue with cleverness or atheism. I am an atheist with a fairly high IQ.

He is as much a "weirdo" as anyone. So who should get rid of him?

Reply to
Snit

We need a moderator to get rid of the squabbling old hens who know nothing about electronics and have wrecked the newsgroup.

Reply to
John Larkin

On Nov 1, 2023 at 7:46:54 AM MST, "John Larkin" wrote snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Are you volunteering?