OT: Public transport

On Jun 22, 2023 at 11:55:31 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.16zb6typmvhs6z@ryzen>:

Equal rights and equal capabilities are not the same.

Reply to
Snit

On Jun 23, 2023 at 8:42:30 AM MST, "Snit" wrote <G3jlM.38385$ snipped-for-privacy@fx10.iad:

And more than that, you assuming a group is inferior based on your bigotry is not about the group, it is about you.

Reply to
Snit

And more competition. And nowhere nice and private to take them. Fuck city life, you're an absolute moron if you like noise.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Well you do believe in god.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Steve Jobs ruined the world by making incompatible appliances.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Of course they are. A more capable person is more valuable to society.

I assume people are inferior when they are.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Jul 23, 2023 at 9:24:37 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.18kjvb2amvhs6z@ryzen>:

There is a clear difference. Not sure how to help you see what you insist you are blind to.

At least you admit you merely assume. That is a step in the right direction for you.

Reply to
Snit

Because what you have is a belief, like a religion, there's no logic to it, so it cannot be explained.

I assume what is 99% likely.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My lifetime watch-phrase is - *NEVER ASSUME - CHECK*!

Reply to
David Brooks

On Sep 4, 2023 at 11:59:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2argdgzrmvhs6z@ryzen>:

How is it "religious" to understand the difference between the two concepts of "equal rights" and "equal capabilities"/

They are clearly very different concepts... nothing religious about it. I think the closest you could get is to try to pin down where equal rights come from... but general morality is not tied to religion.

You assumes it IS 99% likely. Often without evidence. Or reason.

Reply to
Snit

If you walked outside and got soaking wet, would you check a weather app to make sure?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

C'mon, dopey! I'd check the weather App *BEFORE* I walked outside! ;-)

You could do the same if you had an iPhone!

Reply to
David Brooks

I can do the same on any phone. And have more choice of apps since I don't rely on Apple-only shit.

Did I try bluetoothing files to you? It doesn't work, because it's an Apple.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You assign rights to someone less deserving. This is illogical, and is therefore a belief. If you owned two vehicles you used for a business, and one was larger and carried twice as much goods, you'd pay more attention to maintaining it than the other one.

You're not making any sense. If I say there's a 75% chance of rain and it doesn't rain, you can't say I was wrong. The % is a guess, it doesn't need to be accurate.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Sep 19, 2023 at 12:40:39 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote <op.2bicx1p8mvhs6z@ryzen>:

One does not need to earn rights... that is why they are rights.

What is illogical about equal rights?

Irrelevant comment.

Good you see your claims are not accurate. That was sorta my point -- you make up inaccurate claims and want them to be accepted by me and others.

Reply to
Snit

Reply to
micky

What led you to this nutty conclusion? We are not all equal in any way.

You have no basis for it at all. Why would you believe people are equal? We're all made different, so some are more important than others. If you had the choice of saving one of two lives, you'd be able to pick the most deserving one easily.

Do analogies confuse you? One vehicle is more important, the same applies to people.

When something is 99% likely, you go with it, not worry about it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Snit AKA Michael Glasser is a complete idiot. Trying to converse with him is like trying to dicuss string theory with a 5yo. A waste of time.

Reply to
Charlie Glock <"Charlie

On Oct 26, 2023 at 5:14:06 PM MST, "Charlie Glock" wrote <ihD_M.15668$ snipped-for-privacy@fx34.iad:

At least you no longer are denying Ryan Sullivan is your son, and you have admitted you had private relations with your ex girlfriend, even going so far as to say she told you she was gay. Yet you still, since 2004, attack me over your delusion I somehow "stole" your girlfriend and made your wife leave you over your infidelity.

Ryan Sullivan <sf4adq$f7v$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>: ----- My father is jealous of my success in being sober since Nov 2 2018. He has not been able to stop that addiction nor his addiction to the guy who goes by Snit in these groups.

I have no shame in being sober and am proud of how far I have gotten considering the influences I had growing up. Does not stop him from bringing it up to Adriana any time he sees her as he tries to break us up.

I do not know who you are Snit, but my father is not a mentally well man. He talks about you all the time. You are right that he is wasting his life on whatever petty battle he has with you. -----

Ryan Sullivan <sf4b12$l3u$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>

----- My father has shown me this bot running. It is his. He speaks of using it to prove to Snit he can make a better bot. -----

Ryan Sullivan <sf4b2v$l3u$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>

----- Is this about that Prescott site you talk about and ask us if your work is better? ----- Ryan Sullivan <sf6j6k$4fn$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>: ----- Why could you not spend as much time focused on me and Steve as you do on this guy online? ----- Ryan Sullivan <sf6j6v$4fn$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>: ----- You played a few gigs and grifted as you got your kids to drink. You're a piece of shit father. -----

Ryan Sullivan <XnsADB0B5EAF75DA443322@46.165.242.75>

----- Unfortunately my father who posts here as Steve Carroll is a mentally ill person.

He abuses alcohol and drugs as well and is a controil freak maniac.

My mom left him years ago due to his substance abuse.

So my dad has been stalking snit Michael Glasser for years. I do not know why but it is a major part of his life. My advice is to ignore Steve Carroll and his many nyms. -----

"I did post as sigmond and create that sex webpage starring elizabot... what of it?" - Steve Carroll

Reply to
Snit

there is no public transit where i live

Reply to