OT: My favorite fish picture this year

Hi All,

I got to spend 40 minutes fishing last Thursday. I got a gorgeous picture I can't stand not to share.

Catch, Click, Release.

Life is good!

-T

Looks about the right size to hang in my smoker.

Reply to
Oren

I am scandalized! Scandalized I tell you! I can now believe you'd, you'd, you,d ... I am eating at your house tonight!

Customer of mine has a smoker. Everything he does is extremely yummy. I am envious!

I got so lucky on that pic. I could not see the viewer from all the sun glare and was guessing where he was.